The welcome ever smiles, and farewell goes out sighing. ~William Shakespeare

Friday, May 22, 2009

Being a Winner

So I began entering contests roughly one month ago. So far I have won two gift certificates (though neither have arrived in the mail) Two t-shirts, both cool and my kids made off with them. One book, which has remained in my possession. Not big wins but nice and so much more fun getting the mail now. OH, freebies of course... Carnation Instant Breakfast pouch came in the mail, tried it, too much of something first thing in the morning, needs to be utilized with something solid in your stomach as well. PGSampler, my husband grabbed the razor with the five blades(I share) It came with shampoo samples as well, I got to use those. Two free posters from Environment Canada, kids took them, they were very pretty. I can't remember anything else that has come, I have a few more on the way, fingers crossed.

No comments: