The welcome ever smiles, and farewell goes out sighing. ~William Shakespeare

Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm Back

Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer. ~Geoffrey B. Charlesworth


Hmm... an image to start... Sunset over the mountain
Yep, this is what it looks like in my world


It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. ~Charles Dickens



I'm back
Well guess who forgot about this blog?
I'm looking forward to writing again and taking a bit of time to reacquaint myself with the blogoshpere.
The year's at the springAnd day's at the morn;Morning's at seven;The hillside's dew-pearled;The lark's on the wing;The snail's on the thorn;God's in His heaven -All's right with the world!~Robert Browning




No comments: