The welcome ever smiles, and farewell goes out sighing. ~William Shakespeare

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What makes you happy?



Did you know that TUCKERVILLE is going to be back on tv this Saturday? I know, Tanya Tucker is in California now. I wonder what mischief she will get up to this time? Starts at 9pmET/6pmPT www.cmt.ca

Did I also mention that Paolo Nutini has a new CD being released next week? Thought I might have :D

What are the things that make you happy? That make your smile turn up high voltage and you are just glad to be?

My big smile inducers are my children, nature and chocolate :D


What is Mojo? Do you have a personal definition?

Mine is taking time to connect with people. Thus this blog, still in its infancy but at least here and available for my blinding flashes to be recorded :p

Visit "Owning Pink" for more about Mojo, claiming or reclaiming what makes you uniquely yourself http://www.owningpink.com/

No comments: